Covid health precautions remain in place.
Ensuring the health of our customers and staff is our first priority. To enable this we have a range of Coronavirus safety measures in place in our retail outlet in Derry/ Londonderry.
- All Faller staff will check their temperature every day when they arrive and follow strict regular daily cleaning and hygiene practices in our shop & workshop, wearing masks where appropriate.
- We’ll be limiting the number of customers in our shop at any one time.
- We have fitted large transparent screens on all our counters so that our customers can safely view our jewellery and interact with our staff.
- We have hand sanitizing stations situated on the counters for client use.
- We will be individually cleaning our jewellery and card reader pin-pads in between every consultation with an ultraviolet light sanitizer, which uses a flash of UV light to eliminate virtually all germs.
- All jewellery prepared for collection or posting is handled with gloves and sanitized with an ultraviolet light sanitizer.
We rely on the co-operation and support of shoppers to minimize the risk of spreading infection. To help us keep our store safe, please:
1. Don’t visit if you have a fever or any other Coronavirus symptoms.
2. Use the hand sanitizing station on entering the store.
3. Always stay the recommended distance apart.
4. Avoid using cash as a payment method where possible.
Please shop alone where possible, or visit us in a party of three or less. The government have asked that where possible, shopping should be done alone so if you can visit us on your own, please do so. However, we know this may not always be possible, especially when traveling with children.
Delivery During Covid
Royal Mail has made some changes to how they hand over both Special Delivery & Signed-For items in order to minimise contact during the delivery process. They will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures but instead log the name of the person accepting the item.